I made 12 of these cards for my coworkers back in February. They were so quick and easy to make. I used my cuttlebug, swiss dots and the little stamp die that came with it
Click on any picture to enlarge. I love comments so dont forget to comment before leaving! Thanks for looking and come back often.
Copyright Info:
You may use any of my creations for your personal use, you may not use my creations in any way for classes, contests, sale or profit. You may not post it to any blog, website, message board, mail group or other public forum without directing users to this blog or post where to locate the information. This applies to my original work only. Any works posted on this blog that are not my creation (I note and make available where I obtained the information) may not to be copied without seeking permission from the original source.
No comments:
Post a Comment