Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Because




I have been fairly busy crafting this weekend and this is one of the cards I completed. It is a just because card and I was insired by a card I saw in this months Cardmaker Mag. I thought it was so pretty I had to give it a shot. I made this with scraps from a banner project I am working on for the Circut Circle monthly Challenge. I printed the pink paper with my Imagine from the Loris Garden cart and also printed the pattern paper from one of the patterns on this cart. I stamped the tree (from Imaginisce) and used Sweet pea flower soft on the branches and leaves. The sentiment is from the Ultimate Sentiments line from The Scrapmaster.


1 comment:

  1. This is a really beautiful card! I need to take some stamping classes. I see so many wonderful projects, but I never have the confidence to try them.

    ReplyDelete